“The Vents are a dream wedding band. They are so easy to work with and it was no problem to answer all my hundreds of questions in advance of the day! The band really understood the vibe we were looking for our wedding: relaxed, chic and fun and from the moment they started playing until the end of the night - the dance floor was full. They also helped to add a unique touch to our day by working their magic on our first dance song - something I’ll cherish forever! The whole band were really professional throughout the day and I’d highly recommend them to anyone”
Ally, Wedding, July 2018
"We had a great time partying with The Vents at our wedding. So many of our guests commented on how good the band were, and we absolutely loved it! (Especially the surprise for the last song!) They got exactly the right balance between friendly and professional all the time, they were really organised when setting up and their set list was perfect for the event. Thank you so much for learning our first dance song too!! Thanks again for being great!"
Tom, Wedding, June 2018
- "Thanks to you & the rest of The Vents for a wonderful event on Friday at the Cherwell Boathouse. Everyone had a fantastic time and most importantly I had a night to remember! Wouldn’t have been half as much fun without you and the team!"
Julie, Party, June 2018
- "We just wanted to say a massive thank you to yourself and the rest of the band. You were fantastic, everyone commented on how good you were and the dance floor stayed busy all night. We had an amazing day!"
Rachel, Wedding, October 2017
"We booked The Vents for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and couldn't have been happier! They were fantastic and kept everyone up and dancing all night! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music and the atmosphere was amazing. We can't recommend them highly enough and they were one of our favourite parts of the day! Great performers and a lovely group of people!"
Cady, Wedding, July 2017
“We booked the Vents for our birthday party, including an acoustic set during the afternoon. All of our friends and family commented on what a fantastic band they are and how much the added to the party. Would book them again without hesitation!”
Tony, Party, July 2017
"The Vents are a fantastic band and I am so glad we booked them for our wedding! They provided the evening entertainment and a duo after the ceremony and they went down a storm. The duo after the ceremony was perfect and was just what was needed as people were mingling. Gareth was awesome on the guitar and Beth has an amazing voice! The band in the evening was truly awesome and from the minute they started playing I knew I had booked the right band. They are cool, fun and very talented musicians. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the future. Thanks guys!"
Natasha, Wedding, Stratton Audley, June 2017
“Emma and I would both like to thank you all for your amazing performance at our wedding. I've never known so many people comment on how great the band is, you were all fantastic and made the evening special. We will be recommending you to anybody who is looking for a top quality band.”
Andy, Wedding, Aldridge, April 2017
- We hired the full Vents band for our wedding in April and all we can say is wow! From first contact Gareth was so helpful and was happy to answer my (many) questions and talk everything through with me. On the day the band arrived and set up discretely and shortly before getting started Gareth and Beth came and introduced themselves to us. The guests were so impressed to see a live band and the music played fit the evening and the guests perfectly. The DJ set kept the party going and closed the night out wonderfully, keeping everyone dancing to the last song. Thank you Vents so much for making our reception so memorable!
Sarah, Wedding, April 2017
- “Just dropping in on behalf of YMCA Bedfordshire to say thanks for a great evening last Friday. You really helped our first ever Charity Masked Ball go with a real swing. Icing on the cake was you playing our Village People "theme tune". You guys were perfect, you won the room from the first chord and kept the night in full swing. Perfection thanks guys.”
Paul, Charity Ball, Bedford, July 2016
- “They were brilliant! Right from the start, lead singer got in touch about first dance and any requests. Gave me his number for peace of mind. Arrive on time set up on time, cracked on with everything smoothly. Really great songs and energy. Got the guests dancing and loved the surprise for me and my hubby!”
Rebecca, Wedding, Nottingham, May 2016
- “I just want to say a HUGE thank you for your set at our wedding!!! It was perfect, you were all amazing and I would recommend you to everyone! So many people commented on how amazing you were and some even thought we knew you as you were so friendly and energetic. Really loved that you got us up singing too! I have already had people ask for your details so more bookings will be coming your way. Thanks again you're brilliant.”
Rebecca & Greg, Wedding, Nottingham, May 2016
- “We were extremely satisfied with the band. It was great to find a band that were willing to play our first dance request which was a sequence of two songs from Back to the Future. They even did the dialogue between the two songs. It really did help make our day. The Vents were professional and everyone commented on how good they were as a band. We would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again.”
Katrina, Wedding, Worcestershire, March 2016
- “Service from The Vents was perfect. Really talented, really good fun and they made my dad relive his youth - he felt like a rock star. Thanks so much! What a fantastic band that made my dad's night really special. They were really professional and courteous. Fabulous varied music to suit all. The family and guests were all really impressed. The female vocalist was out of this world. Loved the band's sense of humour and it was great to see them enjoying it too. Thank you so much, dad hasn't stopped talking about it. Wow.”
Theresa, Private party, Solihull, March 2016
- “We had an amazing night and the band were fantastic. A very professional outfit who were able to keep all the guests entertained and wanted for nothing. They were very smart and acted professionally throughout. The DJ set was very good and the band also were flexible on time and kept us entertained till the end. I would highly recommend this band and hope to book them again for work functions."
Bryan, Corporate event, London, October 2015
- “ just wanted to say that The Vents were fantastic at my wedding, everyone commented on how good they were and that they loved them. They made the evening and even managed to get the non-dancers up on the dance floor. We had a fantastic time. The children loved having the opportunity to sing Let it Go from Frozen it made their wedding.“
Charlotte and Graham, Wedding. West Sussex, September 2015
- “The Vents were a fantastic band. Throughout the evening they kept the dance floor full playing both modern and older music to suit the audience. All guests have commented that the band were brilliant and enjoyed their interaction with the crowd. I would highly recommend this band to anyone looking for the 'perfect' band for their wedding/function.”
Christopher and Nicole, Wedding, Corsham, August 2014
- “The Vents were fantastic. While they were setting up, they were happy to let one of our guests sing and entertain everyone. This worked really well and filled in that time. All of the songs were well played, well received and they kept the dance floor full all night! I can't recall the last time I went to any event where everyone was up singing and dancing from beginning to end. They read the crowd's mood well and played songs accordingly. All the feedback I've had has been excellent, with many guests saying that The Vents were one of the best bands they had seen. I was so impressed and can only offer my heartfelt thanks. They were so friendly and professional, from the moment I first spoke to Gareth on the phone, all day and even a lovely follow up email after the big day.”
Kirsty, Wedding, Surrey, May 2014
- “The Vents are a brilliant band! We booked these guys by word of mouth to play our festival and they blew us away! They had everyone up and dancing and singing right from the start and above all, they were brilliant performers!”
Gary, Festival, Oxfordshire, August 2013
- â€œThere is sure to be a crowd in whenever The Vents are playing. They have been playing here for years and never fail to impress. We sometimes wonder if once a month is enough!”
Landlord, Public House, Burford, 2012
- “The Vents are quite simply the best band we have had in here! They played a wide range of songs that kept everyone hooked. We will certainly be booking them again soon!!”
Landlord, Public House, Banbury, February 2012
- “The Vents did the best rendition of 'Your Song' for our first dance. Will even has the recording they sent us as his ring tone - thanks guys! They made our day even more special than we could have hoped for! We had a list of fairly obscure songs, which they had no problem getting together in a short space of time. We couldn't recommend these guys enough''
Will & Andy, Wedding, Kings Sutton, July 2011